Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Art

Good Mornin'

Well, it is a bit cooler and the clouds are gatherin' but no rain. There is a nice flow from the south and it is hazy; keep our fingers crossed.

Rememberin' one of old Tom's favorite sayin's yesterday; "observe, remember and compare". Laughin' with a friend, on how, so many folks have come along and got so accomplished, brought horsemanship to a whole another level and how, likely, I'm better fit for "special ed"; ya know the kids that aren't pickin' up, like the others and might need more attention. I can't get passed the observe part.

Good news, similar conversation with another friend, if learnin' is my passion, I got no worries; what ever I do, no matter how "slow", I'm bound ta learn. And, there my deep affection for old Tom and another of my favorite stories; someone once asked Tom how come he'd so seldom take money for workin' horses, his reply, "if they ain't payin' me, they can't fire me!".

Have a great day!

Best,


jeune

P.S. Thanks to Judy Reynolds for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment