Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ain't That Excitin'

Good Mornin'

Well, mild and breezy so far. Sure did cook yesterday; thunderstorms didn't even try. I'm hearin' we might got rain on the way, though, next week.

Got a message from a young friend, all excited 'bout stuff goin' on in her life. Sure makes me smile; likely stuff you and I wouldn't even understand, leastwise, if you got the years I do. The upside is, even if the details don't match, I can get excited, too. Maybe, it's somethin' really simple, a dream, a horse changin' for the better, gettin' a better bead on the things I love or, how and why I can go forward; don't matter. Any hint, things can get better, it's always excitin'. And, if we're lucky, older we get, less it takes.

Remember, Julio, I talked about him yesterday; him changin', decidin' maybe he could let me have that "four" foot. Well, overtime, I noticed, he don't see, so well on his right side. We experimented with a flag on a stick, movin' it around; up, down, front, back, right, left and all the combinations. Anyway, some inconsistancy seemed ta persist, so we just went ahead and worked around it. Overtime, I've noticed him gettin' more comfortable. And, pressed, I'd have ta say, I don't really think it's the eye that got better, but "us" figurin' it was o.k., him relaxin' and consequently, discoverin' other ways, he could fill in and come up with roughly the same picture; touch, feel and hearin', for example.

So, ta me that's excitin'! All the implications, what and how we see, how we can, sometimes, help each other and all the very real consequences. Plumb amazin'! And, judgin' by the photo, up top Julio thinks it's pretty neat, too!

Have a great day!

Best,



P.S. Case ya missed it, hears a sweet little song about this very question:

http://m.youtube.com/results?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&q=rusty%2C+dave+saunders&submit=Search


jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment