Monday, July 18, 2011

Single Talk

Good Mornin'

Well, mild and still, so far. Chance a showers they say, but that's pretty much a refrain, this time a year; "isolated thunderstorms". If nobody gets any, the weathermen are cool. If somebody gets one, they're safe; genius!

I know I'm bein' a little cynical, but more time ya spend out here, more straight talk means and double talk stands out. And, I don't wanta put myself above nobody; I'm just as vulnerable to the speed and hype of the mainstream, as the next fella; just good fortune, someone called it to my attention, horse teachers, heart teachers, allowed me the question, "is that what ya want?".

Went ta bed last night, feelin' kinda overwhelmed; events, circumstances, gettin' older, wonderin' how ta go forward, take care a my critters. Often, it occurs, goin' ta bed with a question, a worry, knowin' inside, life's full a wisdom and care and just, maybe it'll talk to me. Well, sure enough, woke up, feelin' like a new day had dawned! Nothin' changed; same situation, same age. But, sure, somehow, that, if, I stick with the "present", and trust, present in a single step, there is always a way.

But, sure, somehow, that, if, I stick with the "present", and trust, present in a single step, there is always a way.

But, sure, somehow, that, if, I stick with the "present", and trust, present in a single step, there is always a way.

I remember my heart teacher once sayin' how "now" is the doorway to the infinite. To me, he was indicatin' that there's no limit to how "present" we can be. And, I gotta say, every time I consider another step, another "let go", acceptance, that this is where hope lives, more positive, more hope full, life appears; no apparent reason.

And, the best part, I don't have ta be anybody but me; I don't have ta double talk myself. I can trust, that I, too, am just fine. I need improvin', well sure! But, it's all included, "standard", in the deal called "now"; called "present".

Boundless innovation, I heard a friend, once say. Life keeps telling me, so!

Have a great day.

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment